30. Excel How to save a sheet in PDF format ?
Before saving a sheet in PDF format, you should first define its layout as if you were going to print it, as it is the print area that will constitute your PDF file.
Then proceed as follows:
- Click on the File tab of the ribbon
- Click the Save As tab
- Click the Browse button. This opens the Windows File Explorer.
- In the Save as type list at the bottom choose "PDF".
- Give your file a name and use the explorer to select the location where you want to save the PDF file.
- Click on the Save button to confirm.